Understanding and Creating a High Performing Organizational Culture
How Does Culture Affect the Bottom Line?
In a study 1992 study, organizations that had positive culture performed over 3 times better in terms of share price and profitability against organizations with regressive cultures during the same period.
What is a Flexible Culture?
What is a flexible culture? A flexible culture is an environment where ideas are shared, people support each other and organizations are able to quickly adapt to change.
The Elements of a Flexible Culture
• Individual Empowerment
• Adaptable/Change Ready
• Ethical, holistic leadership
We Can Help
We help you build a flexible culture through:
- Understanding and measuring your current culture
- Finding out about the unwritten 'norms' that exist
- Creating a unique language to help retain learning and hold people accountable for solving problems
- Using the RAMBAM™ method, we ensure that you can apply learning strategies that work