3 Up/Freeze Tag
- Pick 2 participants
- The three of you should move around
- When you clap, all of you freeze in your exact physical position
- Start a scene with the others then joining in
- After a few moments, clap and freeze everybody
- Pick another participant to take your exact physical position and start an entirely different scene
- Add in directions to the group like 'do the scene just speaking gibberish' or 'what if the three of you were the Village People just before a concert?' or if one of the three is fluent in another language have them do that scene in that language with another in English and the third in gibberish
- After a few moments, clap and freeze the group in their position
- Take another participant, let them choose the person they want to replace, and start an entirely different scene
- Continue until everybody has done at least one scene
- How were you able to deal with change?
- What happened to communication when everybody was speaking the same language, even if it was all gibberish? What happened when people were each using a different language?
- Who lead the scenes? Who followed? What does that say about leadership?
- Was there any such thing as 1 or 2 people succeeding and the other(s) failing? You all had to either succeed together or fail together.
- How were you able to adapt your own idea about the scene?
- What happened when you gave somebody strong choices? What happened when somebody did not jump?