Extreme Performance for Career Resilience and Engagement
Individual Engagement to Build a High Performing Organizational Culture
The essence of culture is the individual. A culture that adapts to the individual rather than the one that expects a person to change to meet the culture is the hallmark of a high performing culture. How can you ensure that are engaged to maximize their performance? This program utilizes both accelerated learning principles and coaching follow-up to give the participant the tools to accomplish what needs to move from a loyalty to a commitment mindset, where they are engaged.
Through the use of the Accomplishment Journal™ and the C.A.R™ technique, people become engaged in managing their own career and moving from the loyalty to the commitment mindset.
After this course you will be able to:
- Use the Accomplishment Journal to create job security
- Translate what you have learned into the workplace
- Apply the C.A.R. technique to measure and communicate your accomplishments
- Create career resiliency for yourself
- Implement a strategy to continually create and track your accomplishments within the organization and use for reviews and/or behavioral interviews