The Flexible Thinker
Beyond the 5 Step Process of Collaborative Problem Solving
The only sustainable advantage for any organization is to think faster than their competitors.
Beyond simple creativity, Flexible Thinker provides practical tools to create an culture of flexibility that can adapt to any situation.
This highly interactive workshop that uses cutting-edge facilitation technology designed to provide you and your team with the tools to create options under pressure that can quickly adapt to change and find opportunities where there only seem to be problems. Based in the latest brain research, this course helps you create a common language that will help you to create new neural pathways and the basis for a culture of innovation and change. This program uses the latest in brain research to create a common language that is the key component to building flexible people, teams and culture.
This course has been part of numerous studies and found to have a significant bottom line effect for many organizations. Contact us and we will be happy to share with you a list of references and their results.
After this course you will be able to:
- Apply the FILTERING model of collaborative problem solving to turn ideas into action.
- Create an environment where change is embraced as an opportunity instead of resisted.
- Build trust, both of yourself and your team
- Communicate in a way that creates a flow of ideas and buy-in with others
- Identify how to create a ‘leaderless leadership’ where people are engaged
- Plan a strategy to motivate both yourself and other
- Create options under pressure to solve real-world problems in real time.